Message individuals or teams, share important documents, and communicate with other managers more easily with Tanda Chat.
Your contact list, automatically updated.Chat is integrated with the Tanda system. So when you activate or deactivate an employee, these changes are reflected on your contact list right away.
Help us shape this feature.Sign up for early access and have your say on how the this feature will work.
Starting next week (2 March 2020),you will see the time clock and mobile app icons changing. We've made this redesign because we wanted to put the focus on our customers. After all, it's who we make this great product for.
There will be no other changesin the mobile app or time clock app that is associated with this icon change. The current product will not change.
If you have any questions, please contact our Support Team and they will be happy to answer your queries.
You can now add required questions on shift questions. This means an employee will receive a required question prompt. These changes make it far more likely the employee will answer.
Note: This does not physically prevent clocking-in. However, if the employee chooses not to answer the required question, it will be indicated as a timesheet comment.
Add a shift acceptance column to Roster Export to Excel.
Only shows the column if the schedules on the roster contain one of the following:
- a user who is permanent part-time
- a schedule that needs shift acceptance
- a schedule that has is not yet accepted
This is useful for organisations with permanent part-time employees. Learn more about setting up permanent part-time staff.
Create a shift on mobile:Another way you can manage your workforce wherever you are. Tap the
+button on the rosters page to create a shift
Push notifications for Tanda Chat(beta)
- Push Notifications are being trialled
- For every new message, a red icon will appear beside the chat icon on the navigation bar
- Early access to Tanda Chat will be opened soon
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in line
Total count for shift replacement requests:Employees and managers will be shown how many shift replacements are available for claiming
Image Attachments on Leave:Attach images to leave requests
This is version 1.2.0 of the mobile app
If you use our platform to manage Leave Balances and Accruals, you can now kickstart these balances based on employees tags.
What happens when a leave balance is 'kickstarted'?
One of two things might happen:
- A leave balance is created for an employee and immediately starts to accrue,
- A prorated leave balance is created for an employee based on their yearly entitlement
A new visual indicator for regular hours of work (per day/shift) and whether the shift has been marked as accepted by the employee.
This will only appear for someone who applies to shift acceptance and is tagged correctly. If you need to get this set-up, contact email@example.com
The Tanda Platform
Employees are now able to add multiple supporting files for one qualification!
How to set up
- Go to Platformand click the config button beside Employee Qualification
- Set up the Link existing objects as fieldsas pictured below.
- Click Add
- On Settings > Permissions, make sure Allow staff to update qualifications is ticked.
How staff can updated their own qualification
- Go to Workforce > My Qualifications
- Select the relevant qualification and update as required
Customise the time delay (or lenience) before Key Alerts are sent to employees. Set delays of any value from 5-60 minutes, and in 5-minute increments.
You can set these values for any Key Alert.
This is helpful for organisations who may have different grace periods in terms of clock-in or clock-out times
The Tanda Platform
Incident reports, injury reports, and employee reimbursement requests are only some of the forms you can create on The Platform. You can now create these easier from pre-built templates.
Platformon the navigation bar to get started.